Saturday, 4 February 2012

Art Feature: nayruchan

Ocarina of Time
As another nice change from almost daily news via 8-Bit Girl, I've decided to introduce an art feature for some excellent video game fan art I have encountered during my internet browsing sessions.


This post's feature is dedicated to nayruchan, a deviantART member who has plenty of excellent digital and traditional art devoted to games in their gallery. They have a strong focus on Zelda in many of their pieces, and so I thought I'd share three of my favourites from this series above and below.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Waltz with Vaati


4 comments:

  1. Those are all awesome! I love video game artwork and I cannot believe I din't come across any of those when I was browsing for Zelda art on DA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love featuring good fan art, so keep checking back for more of my arty finds!

      Delete
  2. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.
    K & M Universal Replacement Skid-Steer Seat, Model# 8031

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...