Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Birthday Presents: Gaming T-Shirts!

It was my birthday on Sunday (29th April) and I got spoilt with many fantastic presents, but I thought I'd share with you all two gaming related t-shirts that I was treated to.


Check these out:
As every Zelda fan should know, pester a Cuckoo long enough, and you'll be attacked by a swarm of them. I could never resist a bit of Cuckoo pestering...



My other t-shirt was a retro NES cartridge inspired Skyrim shirt, complete with the Dragonborn himself. 
Both shirts were available on Qwertee, but unfortunately they're no more! For those who are unaware, Qwertee sells t-shirts for 24 hours only. Once the times up, they're gone forever. 


Thank you to everyone who sent me some birthday wishes!

1 comment:

  1. I saw and NEARLY picked up the Fus RO Dah shirt when I spotted it on Gamesoup's blog last week - nice acquisition there! :) Hope you had a really enjoyable birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...