Saturday, 26 May 2012

I'm At the London MCM Expo!


Hey all!

I'll be at the London MCM Expo this Saturday from about 1.30pm onwards. If you see me, feel free to say hi! It'll be nice to meet some of my readers! I'll most likely be in my Nes-style Skyrim t-shirt, so hopefully I won't be too hard to spot...

I'll also be snapping the best cosplay, photos from the Expo and will be switching on Streetpass on my 3DS, so look out for my Mii popping up on yours (my name is 8-Bit Girl on there too).

So...if you're there, I may see you around! Look out for some MCM Expo posts in the next few days. I intend to play a lot of the demos, etc. :)

Kayleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...