Monday, 30 July 2012

Music Monday: Tomb Raider Anniversary Theme

Today's Music Monday feature is dedicated to Tomb Raider Anniversary's main theme. The whole point of Music Monday is not only to feature great game tunes that I enjoy, but also to share those that hold fond memories with me, for whatever reason. This is one of them.  


I have been a long time Tomb Raider fan. Whilst I have never been that fantastic at the games, I highly enjoy watching others play through the series (I do try to get through them myself though...with a lot of frustration!). Lately, I have been watching my Fiance play through Tomb Raider Anniversary


This revamp of the original Tomb Raider theme, which brings back a lot of fond memories of watching my Dad play through the older games in the series. Check it out below, and I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this revamp, they should do it again with the next two sequels, Venice would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...