Friday, 17 August 2012

Dance Central 2 Makes Me Look Like An Idiot!

I love Dance Central 2. Not only can I credit it to one of the reasons behind my weight loss (healthier eating, tons of walking, Wii Fit and Your Fitness: Evolved being the others), but it's a lot of fun too.

The finisher moves in particular seem to be quite amusing, so I thought I'd upload three screenshots of me doing these silly dance moves in tonight's session. Why not make fun of yourself from time to time? :P

Ending a rap song with a silly move like this....brilliant.
Bond style poses at the end of La Roux's "Bulletproof"
The cheesy grin/gurn was totally necessary!

2 comments:

  1. [Flatterer mode ON]Looking at the pictures, I'd say you're stupid… stupidly beautiful![/Flatterer mode OFF]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that is really kind of you! Thank you for the compliment. :)

      Delete

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...