Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Terraria Confirmed For Xbox Live & PSN

Indie hit Terraria will be released for Xbox Live Arcade and PSN in early 2013, publisher 505 Games has confirmed.

Originally released in 2011 on PC and Steam, Terraria is, like Minecraft, a sandbox game that combines crafting and exploration. Minecraft was a huge seller on Xbox Live Arcade, proving that this block building gameplay is well loved by gamers. It's no surprise that Terraria is now following suit.

The console versions will have additional features, but as this has only just been announced, there are no further details. These should follow shortly though.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Guess I won't be selling my 360 after all :) (I know I could play the game on my PC, but I hate playing games that way.)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...