Monday, 22 October 2012

Music Monday: Inside A House (Zelda)

Today's Music Monday track appears in several Zelda titles, although it has differed ever so slightly in some. 

As many of you will know by now (I harp on about it enough!), I am a huge fan of the Zelda series. Link's Awakening started off my love of gaming, and I've been a dedicated fan ever since.

So, as I have before, here is a Music Monday feature dedicated to a Zelda track. Now I could have gone for one of my all-time favourites, but I thought I'd go for a different one this time. I hope you all enjoy "Inside A House." Let me know what you think in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. This is the kind of theme that you can re-use time and time again.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...