Monday, 29 October 2012

Music Monday: The Ocean On His Shoulders (Bioshock)

Today's Music Monday track comes from Bioshock.

Ah, Bioshock. This was the first game I got when my parents treated me to an Xbox 360 on my 21st birthday. It's a brilliant game, I love the style, atmosphere, and story, but I'm such a wimp when it comes to tension/horror fuelled games, that I never fully made it to the end.

Yes, I probably am pathetic, but I happily watched my Fiancé play through it to completion instead. You think I'm bad with that...watch me on Amnesia, I'm awful! But still, I love a good creepy game, and will happily play one if it is multi-player...I just can't go through it solo! Oh, but one day...I'll complete this.

Anyway, I digress. This Bioshock track, "The Ocean On His Shoulders", is a great piano piece. I hope you all enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...