Monday, 1 October 2012

Question/Answer Time!: No. 6


Every week I share with you all a question which you can feel free to answer in the comments section below. I decided to start this as a way of encouraging you all to comment on posts, voice your opinions and interact with other reasons.

This week's question is:

The gaming industry is rife with HD remakes. What would you like to see remade in high definition?

Once you've thought of your answer, leave it in the comments section below, ready for me to click "approve" on. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What game would I like to see remade in high definition? My answer is...

    NONE OF THEM. Stop wasting valuable resources on basically upping the resolution to rehash old territory and make extra money on old territory and fund some new ideas. Just seeing how many HD compilations have been released this year makes me ill; the industry, in my opinion, is relying too heavily on the past and failing to innovate, instead focusing more on nostalgia factors. So I'd like to see the number of HD remakes drop dramatically, instead of adding more fuel to the retro fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge Rare fan so probably Killer Instinct or Blast Corps

    What about you?

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...