Monday, 15 October 2012

To My Readers-A Note About My Situation

Hello all,

Recently you may have noticed that my posting here on 8-Bit Girl has somewhat reduced. Last week I was in bed with the flu, followed by some personal issues. 

I started my new job today, working as a copywriter from 9am-5.30pm, plus I am also continuing with my paid freelance work when I am home. 

This means that it does not leave me much free time for myself to be honest! So, I have decided to lessen 8-Bit Girl a little...at least until things settle down. Whilst I may not post every single day, I will at least be trying! I'll also be reachable on Twitter and 8-Bit Girl's Facebook to interact with you all, talk games and the rest of it.

Thanks for being so understanding,

Kayleigh 

8 comments:

  1. I hope everything sorts itself out soon!! Friday should be fun though :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope so too! I'm looking forward to Friday. :D

      Delete
  2. Hope the new job is going well, take care of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, loving my new job so far! :)

      Delete
  3. A break is always good for the body and mind, man :].

    Much love!

    Gary

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck kayleigh!! congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...