Monday, 31 December 2012

Music Monday: Title Theme (Okami)

Well, we've almost reached the end of 2012, so this means it's also the final Music Monday feature of the year!

Over the past year I have shared music from a whole host of games. I've featured a variety of genres, remisied about my favourite gaming tracks and read your comments on my choices. It's been fun. I look forward to doing more in 2013!

So thw final Music Monday for 2012 is the "Title Theme" for Okami. Okami is a beautiful looking game, which boasts Zelda-like gameplay, a great story and art style. The music happens to be pretty good too! 

Give the track a listen below, and as usual, let me know what you think in the comments section below!

Happy new year everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...