Thursday, 14 March 2013

Knitted Mario & Luigi Made By My Mum!

My mum has always enjoyed knitting for me and my brother. When we were growing up, she made a huge assortment of cuddly toys, themed jumpers for us both, and clothing for my dolls. 

I'm 24 and mum still creates some great little knitted items for us both. Here are the latest two she surprised me with-Mario and Luigi! (Please excuse the poor quality of these photos-I had a lot of difficulty getting the camera on my phone to function properly today).

Luigi 

Mario 

Close-up of Mario 

Close-up of Luigi

The back 

Me with the two of them!
So thanks for making these mum. I look forward to seeing the Spider-man you are currently making!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Knitted Mario Bros. they look awsome. You should be proud of your mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am very proud of her indeed! :)

      Delete

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...