Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Brief Hiatus!

Hey all,

Those of you who read my other blog, Pages and Panels will have already read this.

As of last weekend, myself and my Fiance moved from a tiny boxroom of a flat to a large three bedroom house. Since then, we've been busily unpacking when we get home from our full time jobs, sorting out bills, buying and assembling furniture. It's been an incredibly busy few days!

Before the move, I spent the final week in the flat packing, sorting through our belongings and giving the flat a huge clean so we have some hope of getting our deposit back (trust me, our lettings agency is awful!). 

So, this is where I have been in the past two weeks. Things are way too busy, and I haven't had a chance to get on my laptop until now. We're hoping to get our house pretty much sorted by the end of the weekend, but I also have some freelancing work to catch up on. So...

here's my haitus. I shall be back at some point next week! In the meantime, enter my giveaway (see the previous blog post). The more people entering, the merrier, and I'll be more inclined to do more giveaways in the future! :)

Thanks for being understanding, and I look forward to updating the blog soon.

Kayleigh
8-Bit Girl

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new location. I had to move quite a few times while I was in college and then after getting my first 'grown up job' - and really, really disliked it. We finally bought a house about 5 years ago, and I joked then that this was the last time I was moving until my kids picked out and put me in a retirement home. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't think anyone truly likes moving. It's stressful, tiring and takes up so much time! The end result is definitely worth it though. We're so much happier in our new place! :)

      Delete

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...