Friday, 14 June 2013

Catch me on Tumblr!

I decided to get back into my Tumblr, as it has been far too long. On here, you'll find plenty of great gaming finds (many I won't be featuring on 8-Bit Girl, apart from on Feature Fridays when I decide to spread the love of some artists), so it's pretty exclusive.

Also, my Tumblr page is home to plenty of non-gaming related posts, including films, music, art, photography, comics, funny finds and more.

Please give me a follow to keep up to date! I'll also be sharing some selective gaming posts via my Twitter.

Follow me here: http://www.8-bitgirl.tumblr.com

I'll see you there!

Kayleigh
8-Bit Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...