Thursday, 25 July 2013

Machinarium: Beautiful Hand-Drawn Artwork

I picked up a bunch of games for next to nothing in the Steam Summer Sale these past few weeks (resulting in spending no more than £6 in total-bargain!). Machinarium was one of them.
A point and click game loaded with puzzles, quirky but beautiful hand-drawn animation and a cute robot, I am loving this at the moment.
I also found out that Machinarium was created by Amanita Design, creators of a bizarre, surrealist, sometimes disturbing but equally enthralling point and click browser game Samorost(<-click to play it!), which I loved when I was younger.
I definitely recommend giving this a play. The demo is up on Steam; so download it! http://steamcommunity.com/app/40700
One of my favourite aspects of Machinarium is the artwork, some of which you can see below. (Click an image to make it bigger).







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...