Thursday, 11 September 2014

What I Have Learned from Animal Crossing: New Leaf (In Screenshots)

It has been over a year now since Animal Crossing: New Leaf was released on the Nintendo 3DS, and I am still enjoying it! It is definitely one of my most played games, especially on the 3DS.

Here is what I have learned from my countless times playing it, divided up into different categories. They capture my immature (come on...most of you who have played this game resort to this at some point!), cute, and downright weird moments with my animal villagers.

1. Hot Drinks & Books Are Essential





2. The Villagers Have Their Weird Moments



3. Kapp'n Has A Good Heart






4. Immaturity in Animal Crossing is a Given





5. Romance Definitely Isn't Dead!



6. New Leaf Has Its Pretty Moments








7. Playing With Friends Is A Lot of Fun








8. Think Positive!


3 comments:

  1. Wherever do you get your inspiration from? This site is just awesome! I am really keen on finding out more. Please keep me updated periodically as I would this is too good to miss!
    Regards,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I'm glad you like my blog! I mainly get my inspiration from what I am into at the time really. I'm really into Nintendo again at the moment, so I've been trying to come up with fun posts-screenshots allows that too!

      I intend to be back on here regularly now, as I will soon have some more free time (new blog post coming tonight), so check back soon.

      Again, thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...