Monday, 3 November 2014

Alice's Adventures in MCM Comic Con

This October's MCM Comic Con in London was the second time I have ever cosplayed (I went as Mario a few years ago), and somehow it just made the whole experience more fun! 

During my time at MCM, I sat in on two talks-Tomb Raider and the Temple of Osiris, and the Resident Evil HD talk with Wesker himself, DC Douglas. I also got the chance to hang out with my regular con friends and Comic Village exhibitors, browse the stalls and check out other cosplayers. The queues were mental for the game demos!

Here's some of the photos taken of me as Alice, alongside my friend and fellow Alice, Marisa. It was also nice meeting fellow matching cosplayers!
Meeting Slender Man!
Looking for some heroes?
Me and Marisa as Alice.  

Leaving MCM on Saturday night, me and my friend Deakin bumped into Sackboy!  
Clearly, I'm enjoying being held captive. 
Meeting another Alice! 
I was turned into two stickers by Twin Sword Trading!
There can only be one! 
Alice has a run-in with a zombie Mickey and Minnie! 
Me (left) and Marisa. 
Meeting Hulk Hogan! 
Day 2 of MCM Complete!  
Meeting another Alice! 
Round 2 with Handsome Jack... 
"Off With Her Head!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...