Wednesday, 25 March 2015

8-Bit Girl's First Time on Twitch!

So Tuesday night I recorded my first ever Twitch plays with my friend Jason, aka MrTiredHippo on Twitch. As a lot of my friends know I am a bit of a wuss when it comes to horror films and games, he threw me in at the deep end and started off with some unsettling games; Outlast and Silent Hill's PT demo. 

Check out both recorded games below. I hope you enjoy seeing me jump, especially to the PT demo! I shall be doing more in the near future. 

Outlast
We didn't play this one for long, as we suddenly figured the PT demo will bother me more. And everyone seems to like seeing me jump and act like a fool!



Silent Hills PT

Watch out for the moments where both of us completely jump at the ghostly encounters. I was incredibly on edge throughout this. Silent Hill has always really got under my skin! You can see our first proper jumpy moment at a mere 2 mins, 52 seconds in. 


Follow Jason and myself on Twitter for more updates on any of our Twitch plays (together or separately).


What would you like to see me play next? 
Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, ha! It is a scary game!
    That screen capture looks like a Munch painting.... and his famous painting is called "Scream" so I guess it is appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right!
      It was a laugh though, despite me screaming and jumping more than a few times. I plan to do my own when I get a PS4 next month!

      Delete

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...