Saturday, 2 May 2015

I've Got a PS4!

It was my birthday on the 29th April, and I got a PS4, thanks to my family! 

I have a bunch of games I already bought during the sale (Telltale Games set again, Tomb Raider for example), and am looking forward to working through everything. I'm surprised by how many games I have already, and I've only had it for three days!



Above: Cat cuddles, Skyping with my boyfriend (and joint gaming), and playing through Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition on the new PS4. Gotta love cosy gaming nights!

Any PS4 recommendations for me? Let me know in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Nice!!! I bet you're going to enjoy it loads :) I'm hopeless at console games, but I can't wait to read your reviews anyways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying it a lot at the moment! Replaying Tomb Raider, so I can try out the Definitive Edition! I'll be posting a Shovel Knight review soon!

      Delete
    2. Maybe I am mistaken but I don't think the PS4 is 8-bit ;)

      Delete
    3. Haha! It's just a name. It's where I started off my gaming, but have gone on to play anything nowadays. :)

      Delete

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...