Friday, 1 May 2015

Trying Out Surgeon Simulator with Jason...and Failing!




Two weeks ago, I joined my friend Jason on Surgeon Simulator, where we live-streamed my efforts on Twitch. I knew it was a hard game to master, but I didn't expect to be as awful at it as I actually ended up being. 

However, my terrible surgeon skills just made the whole experience that much funnier. It's safe to say though, that I will definitely not be switching my writing career for one in the surgery field...

Keep reading for the whole list of our videos. You can check out more on Jason's Twitch channel here


Here are the videos. I hope you enjoy seeing me fail!

 

Keep checking back for more Twitch videos from myself and Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...