Thursday, 13 August 2015

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture: First Impressions


I started Everybody's Gone To The Rapture on Tuesday after being intrigued enough by the trailer to want to give it a go. I am only a few hours into it, but so far I am loving this. The slow build up to what I imagine will be the eventual explanation for the villagers' disappearance is interesting.

It is also a beautiful looking game with an equally beautiful soundtrack. Yes, the pacing may feel a little slow, but I think it suits the experience. I have enjoyed slowly taking in the surroundings and exploring each and every house along the way. 

Once I've reached the end I shall post my final review up on 8-Bit Girl. Check back soon!  

 

What do you think of Everybody's Gone To The Rapture
Leave your comments below (devoid of spoilers please!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...