Wednesday, 28 October 2015

8-Bit Girl at MCM Comic Con: October 2015

Sunday 26th October was yet another year where I was under the guise of Press at the London MCM Comic Con. Here I was joined by my friends and fellow writers at Geek Mash, as well as getting some bits done for 8-Bit Girl on Twitter throughout the day.

The three day show saw 130,560 people pass through the doors of ExCel in London, breaking the previous record set in May's MCM (122,600). 

The show featured a plethora of cosplay, stalls, panels, merchandise, celebrities, artists, writers, games and more. I spent the Sunday in my Alice Madness Returns cosplay. Check out some of the pictures below, and see a whole album of MCM photos (including more taken by myself) over on the Geek Mash Facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...