Friday, 9 October 2015

YouTube Update: Brief Bytes, Geek Mash, More Tales From The Borderlands

I'm really enjoying updating my YouTube account at the moment with my Twitch streams, and now I've decided to add some short gaming clips on my channel. Called 'Brief Bytes', these are rarely over a minute long, and just thought it'll be nice to put in as a break between my imported Twitch streams. 

Take a look at my first two below:

 


I started playing episode 2 of Tales From The Borderlands last night. You can see the first half of this on my YouTube now. The second half will be played and recorded on Sunday afternoon/evening!

Please like and comment on my videos, and subscribe! More will be coming shortly. :)

On a side note, I'm also now part of the Geek Mash YouTube, where we will be filming unboxings, let's plays and more. Please subscribe to us ready for our first videos!

Thanks everyone,

8-Bit Girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...