Thursday, 31 December 2015

Happy New Year from 8-Bit Girl!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year to you all! 2015 was a year of many changes for me. Along with 8 of some of my closest friends, we founded Geek Mash, a blog that provided a space for us all to write about our geeky interests. We also started a YouTube channel that I have been a part of.

As part of 8-Bit Girl, I have been trying to blog here and there when I get a chance, and launched my YouTube channel. This year marks the first year I tried streaming my gameplay! 

2016 brings more of a focus on 8-Bit Girl again whilst I pursue my freelance writing career. I also intend to update my YouTube channel a bit more.

So, thank you for all the support, and happy new year! I wish you all the best, and I'll see you for another round of 8-Bit Girl...and more!

Love,
8-Bit Girl / Kayleigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...