Tuesday, 14 June 2016

E3 2016 In Tweets: Part 1


So I've been (mostly) live-tweeting E3 these past few days. I say mostly, as some were scheduled for 2am, and I had to be up at 6am for work, so I had to do a little catching up! 

Whilst I'm going to be writing up some post-E3 blogs, I thought I'd share with you all my tweets (and retweets) during the conferences. Thanks to all of you who RT'd, liked and commented back. It was nice sharing thoughts, excitement and meh moments with you guys! 


So, here's part 1 of my E3 tweets. 


To read these in order, please go from the bottom to the top of each screenshot.


1. The beginning...opening with EA.











2. Telltale Games' brief reveal on IGN...



3. Bethesda...and a few random E3 retweets.



Check out Part 2 here, and Part 3 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...