Friday, 1 July 2016

Competition: WIN a Digital Copy of Rocket League for Xbox One!


Yes, it's competition time here at 8-Bit Girl! Fancy getting your hands on a copy of Rocket League for Xbox One? Well, now you can! 



I have one digital code for the game that I'm giving away. All you have to do is Retweet this post AND follow me on Twitter to enter. 

Rules:




  • The winner will be randomly selected when the competition ends on the 15th of July, 2016.



  • UK only. I'm sorry...it's just this code won't work anywhere else! 


Good luck, and feel free to share this post around if you want. In the meantime, here's some vids of me enjoying Rocket League:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...