Thursday, 21 July 2016

The Walking Dead Season 3: New Screens & Poster!

Ah...The Walking Dead. Those of you who've followed my blog for a while would know just how much I love this Telltale Games series. I've played it through several times now, on the Xbox 360, Steam and PS4, and I can't wait for Season 3.

New screens were shown off at the San Diego Comic Con via a live-stream, and colour me impressed. I knew that they'll be a new graphics engine in play here, but I didn't expect it to look this gorgeous! Hopefully, this will be ironing out the glitchy moments that Telltale Games previous efforts have been known for in the past. 

First off, here's the new poster:



And here's some brand new screens of both playable characters, Clementine and Javier:



I can't wait for this! 

What do you all think of these screens?
 Leave your impressions in the comments section below.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Can't wait to play it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! The engine looks a lot nicer this time around. Can't wait!

      Delete

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...