Today's Music Monday feature is dedicated to Tomb Raider Anniversary's main theme. The whole point of Music Monday is not only to feature great game tunes that I enjoy, but also to share those that hold fond memories with me, for whatever reason. This is one of them.
I have been a long time Tomb Raider fan. Whilst I have never been that fantastic at the games, I highly enjoy watching others play through the series (I do try to get through them myself though...with a lot of frustration!). Lately, I have been watching my Fiance play through Tomb Raider Anniversary.
This revamp of the original Tomb Raider theme, which brings back a lot of fond memories of watching my Dad play through the older games in the series. Check it out below, and I hope you enjoy it!
I loved this revamp, they should do it again with the next two sequels, Venice would be amazing.
ReplyDelete