Thursday, 12 July 2012

Unotelly Review

This month I was given access to a new product to review, called UnoTelly.


UnoTelly is a service that gives access to blocked websites, making it easier for viewers outside the US (like me), to watch American programmes from anywhere in the world. More than 25 channels are currently available at this time, including Hulu, Amazon, BBC, MTV and Netflix (however, it appears that you need to hold a US Netflix account to actually get this one to work). At first, I was a little sceptical that this was legal, but thankfully UnoTelly appears to be. 


At first I found the service a little hard to set up. UnoTelly works via a stable Wi-Fi connection, which sounds simple enough, but unfortunately my laptop had a lot of issues with getting this to work (it kept saying that the service was disconnected, when I've had no issues with my internet connection previously). Once I finally got through the rather frustrating set-up, I managed to try out the service. UnoTelly is a great idea, which allowed me to catch up on some programmes that have not been available in the UK as of yet, or are not actually scheduled for programming here for a while. 


Whilst strictly not game related, UnoTelly works via the Xbox 360. Once opened, all the channel apps on the Xbox 360 that were only available for American consoles are available to view. The service can also be used on a Mac, PC, PS3, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Androids, and more. There is a free plan where a few channels are available, but the monthly subscriptions offer much more. 


It's a great service, with plenty of different channels to watch!  


(This review is entirely of my own opinion...UnoTelly have not paid me to provide a favourable review!)



2 comments:

  1. Unotelly is Great! I took their 8-day free trial and loved it! I suggest anyone to give it a try, it's free :) . http://www.unotelly.com/unodns/signup#.UA_1TLQ0NRA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using them for the last 7 months. Awesome service. I feel like i am in the US after this :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...