Monday, 22 April 2013

Alice: Madness Returns Fanart from Omri Koresh

I always enjoy featuring an artist who has captured the look and feel of a game perfectly. Israeli artist Omri Koresh demonstrates this with his artwork based on American McGee's Alice and Alice: Madness Returns.

The pieces below show his interpretation of Alice, the Cheshire Cat and the Mad Hatter, and demonstrates the creepy but vibrant Wonderland landscape from the games.

This is just a small fraction of Omri's Alice art on offer. I urge you to check out the rest here. Also, sadly my blog does not let me resize images larger than this (they start to navigate off the page if I do), so the full size, high resolution versions can also be found via his site. 








2 comments:

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...