Saturday, 22 June 2013

My Lara Croft Makeover for Pages and Panels!

Artist and pal James Stayte kindly drew me for my comic blog, Pages and Panels!

Being a huge Tomb Raider fan, I was chuffed to see that he had drawn me in Lara's classic costume! I am actually planning to review the latest Tomb Raider comic for Pages and Panels shortly (the comic that was released to coincide with the release of Crystal Dynamic's excellent Tomb Raider reboot), so this was rather fitting. I was also unaware that he was going to draw me again, and in that suit, so it was a pleasant surprise.

Check out the illustration below. Thanks James. Once again, you've created a winner!

Please show him your support by checking out his bloghttp://www.stayteoftheart.blogspot.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...