Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Check out Drawception!

Bored of Draw Something yet? Yeah...me too. The lack of challenge and the repetitive gameplay got a little too tiresome after a while. Hardly anyone I know actually plays it anymore. But if you're after an alternative to Draw Something, well look no further than Drawception


Drawception combines the pictionary aspect of Draw Something with a visual form of Chinese Whispers. The game begins with a simple phrase. The first player draws this phrase, then the next player describes what is going on in the picture. The third player then draws what this player has described. Of course...not everyone is the best artist in the world, so soon enough, miscommunication sets in, and what you end up with is completely different to the phrase that originally started the round.


It's ten times more fun that Draw Something, and actually rather hilarious at times. 
Check out the example below (sorry it is so small, but hopefully you get the jist of it):




Try out Drawception. So far, it's a lot of fun!

3 comments:

  1. A bad Doodle or Die rip off? It was only a matter of time I guess

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS a lot of fun, just tried it but I now have too many games on the go!

    My username on there is Bradley3855

    ReplyDelete
  3. this game is just like one I play "for real" I will start playing this when it lets me register.....

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...