Sunday, 24 March 2013

Not Gaming-Related, But Please Read...

Hello all,

First of all, my apologies for doing a non-gaming related post, especially to those who subscribe to my blog and were expecting another bit of gaming news from myself, but I thought this was important enough to reach out to you all about.

On the 22nd June 2013 myself, along with my Mum and a bunch of her friends, will be running the Race for Life in aid of Cancer Research. Almost everyone has been directly or indirectly affected by cancer. A few of my family members have suffered through it and sadly were beaten during their battle-my Grandad being the latest.

I've decided to run this to try and raise a little bit, mainly in memory of my Grandad, who passed away two years ago. 

We now have a donation page online. I'd appreciate it if anyone who has some money to spare-however little it may be, donates some on our page. Please make sure you click 'Gift Aid' when donating! If you are a UK tax payer, then the government will add a little bit more onto your donation, without you having to pay it! Every little helps.

To make it a light-hearted, fun event, we're going in pyjamas and are collectively named 'The Pyjama-Ramas!'. 

Click here to donate: http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/pyjama-rama/

Thanks to everyone who has! All of you will be making a difference. :)

Kayleigh 

2 comments:

  1. That's great that you're running in support of this cause. Even better that some of your family is joining you (or I guess it's you who's joining them). Either way, best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...