Thursday, 14 March 2013

Fruit Ninja Soft Toy is Too Cute!

In a recent trip to Toy's 'R Us, me and my boyfriend picked up this little guy who we just found too cute to leave behind. It also reminded me a lot of the talking fruit in The Muppets, which I love!

Behold, the Fruit Ninja apple, complete with a ninja headband, and squishy fruit-cutting sound effects!

Check him/her/it out below. This soft toy was £5 in Toys 'R Us (in store...it doesn't appear to be on their website), but you can also pick up the whole range here


1 comment:

  1. cool toys and your blog are cool! I like 8bit there if you want come at my blog - www.great8bit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...